Bus Driver Vacancy
We’re looking for great bus drivers!
Great news we are training new bus divers now. All we ask is that you have a passion for customer service and a clean UK car driving licence and we’ll teach you the rest!
This can be a very rewarding career with promotional opportunities for those that wish to progress.
We're looking for individuals who have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to keep up to date with the company's range of ticketing products.
- Smart appearance
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexibility to work shifts
- PCV licence is not essential as we can teach you how to drive.
Why choose us?
- Free travel on all Swindon's Bus Company and Go South Coast services for you and a nominee, excluding London.
- Stable, long term employment at a competitive rate of pay at £10.38 per hour. Trainees start on £8.
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days (including bank holidays) per year (pro-rata for the first year), increasing to 33 days after 5 years of continuous service
- Comprehensive training programme with experienced instructors.
- A career where every day is different; both challenging and rewarding.